Boot logo (Re: How Far Should I go?)

Andrea Bolognani eof at kiyuko.org
Mon Oct 17 09:50:39 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 08:42:57PM +0800, Jon Phillips wrote:

> That is cool, can you make the qi logo much bigger and have
> http://qi-hw.com or qi-hw.com under the logo?

I don’t really dig the idea of too big a logo, I’d prefer to keep it
small and stylish. And I don’t quite see the point of adding a link
to Qi Hardware, given that qi-hardware.com is already printed on the
bezel right under the screen.

> That is great, think better if openwrt powered is below the logo too

That was my initial idea, too, but I was unable to make a boot logo
bigger than 320x220 display during boot, so bottom–aligning stuff is
not an option unless someone finds a way around that limitation.

--
Andrea Bolognani <eof at kiyuko.org>