Build host architecture and SDK/Toolchain release

Alan Post alanpost at sunflowerriver.org
Wed Oct 19 11:01:19 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 05:43:16PM +0800, Xiangfu Liu wrote:
> I meet two errors.(all network problem, so they are not important)
>   1. download lynx time out
>   2. download makfa stuff time out

makfa is my package; I suspect upstream yanked it--when I talked to
him about performance issues on the Ben he rewrote the package,
incindentally using a feature of python that wasn't available at the
time, and making it such that I couldn't easily upgrade.

Has python been updated in the last many months?  Regardless, I'll
poke around and fix up the link to makfa.

-Alan
--
.i ma'a lo bradi cu penmi gi'e du