[Milkymist-devel] $99 Minimist?

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:14:09 EDT 2011

Hi Sebastien,

If you come out with the Minimist, I'll be glad to purchase one!

Furthermore - I feel that device can be much-much better in parts - I
mean let have an central base as MiniMist, and it would be nice to be
able connect an (open source) Kaoss Pad (like the Korg Kaos Pad Mini),
or an open source aurora mixer
(http://www.auroramixer.com/media.html), and so on - and the end
you'll have the ultimate DJ/VJ set... But this is only my opinion.

See you,

Zoltan

PGP:  06853DF7