mesa 3d on Ben?

cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com
Mon Oct 31 13:49:15 EDT 2011

 Thanks for the heads-up, if no one integrates this into OpenWRT, I will
 for sure in my own image I'm working on. I did not find any screenshots.

 Do you think this would perform better than opengles?

 I am essentially trying to build a studio-in-my-palm which includes
 creative programs that are lightweight like csound, aseprite, povray,
 jdkdrum, and, with some type of 3d, maybe a polygon modeller like
 wings3d.

 Thank a lot.