sample files of Allegro Sprite Editor

cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com
Thu Sep 1 17:08:34 EDT 2011

 On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 22:06:36 +0200, David Kuehling wrote:

>> Thanks SO much to David Kueling for bringing this powerhouse to the
>> Nanonote!  here are 2 very quickly created files to show what I have
>> been doing with the program thus far (had it for about 5 hours
>> now). Enjoy and all content was made exclusively with Nanonote!
>
>> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Firsftrial.gif
>> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Palmdance.gif
>
> This is absolutely cool, you got even animation working.  Still think
> the emulation is so good, after  spending many hours with it?  What
> about the mouse speed?  Making it go faster might make you more
> productive and keep your thumbs from hurting.
>
> These constants are hard to tune without long-time trial.
>
> cheers,
>
> David

 I have thought of having a button that when pressed, slows down the
 speed for precision work. In this case, I don't really think a faster
 cursor would be more productive because I need control. The closer this
 comes to translating gestures like a mouse, or of course ideally, a pen
 tablet, the better. This is quite possibly the best we can get without
 having a real mouse or a usb port for a pen tablet. By the way, my
 thumbs don't hurt, they hurt way more when they're not around the
 Nanonote. ;) I will try to produce some better examples for the Qi team.