Open Source Conference Day at Szeged

Sébastien Bourdeauducq sebastien at milkymist.org
Fri Sep 2 07:32:44 EDT 2011

Hi,

On 09/02/2011 12:20 PM, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
> I would like to talk about our copyleft hardware, if you
> allowing for me on the upcoming biggest Hungarian Free Software
> Conference event at Szeged. (last year were 500 attendee)

Cool, this is great news!

> But there is a problem: I need some slides that supports an 20 min
> slot, and provides and view for copyleft hw, Milkymist, and Nanonote.
> (I will bring my NanoNote)
>
> Is there an earlier made slides that I could translate to hungarian,
> and reuse to presentation?

Here are some:
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Copyleft_Hardware_News_2011-08-08#Presentations.2C_Slides.2C_Brochures

> Is there any printable flyers?

FYI the Milkymist brochure Yi is sending you looks like this:
http://www.milkymist.org/leaflets/brochure_v2_100dpi.pdf

Thanks!!!
Sébastien

PS: If you have any connection with Fedora devs, could you ask them if
they could package qemu-system-lm32 (part of QEMU 0.15+) and a "git"
version of UrJTAG? They did not answer my emails. Those are great tools
to develop on the Milkymist platform.