ben-time-set Prelim.

Freemor freemor at fastmail.fm
Fri Sep 2 10:49:22 EDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 05:22:02AM +0000, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> There is no 'open new project' form still, so the form is an
> email to the discussion list :-)
>
> What is your username on the projects server? And what name do you
> want for your project?

My Login name on the Dev server is: freemor
let's call the project "Nanobits" as the long term goal is a series of scripts that handle all the
fidgety bits (setting up: storage partition, time, timezone, automount on power-on of uSD, etc)
of setting up a nanonote after flashing/reflashing.

Hopefully once they are ready they can be set to auto-run after a flash/reflash. I'm
also planning a back-up app that these scripts would tie into to retrieve all the
relevant settings and restore them and the users data back to how they were before
a re-flash.

This being the very long term goal as the high level of customizability of the
nanonote will most certianly make it fail to restore everything is some cases.

regards,
Freemor