Nanonote keyboard rebuild

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 00:10:07 EDT 2011

I assume the 8:10 port would very often be used for the ATben 802.15.4 radio.

And yes, supporting an external keyboard and mouse
for Ben Nanonote would be good enough for most use cases.

So a dongle for Ben's device USB that is a small Bluetooth
subsystem would be nice. Keyboard and mouse talk Bluetooth to
dongle, it talks a simple protocol to a driver in Ben that supports
mouse and keyboard.

end of discussion.
---
Ron K. Jeffries