ben-time-set Prelim.

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Sat Sep 3 06:08:54 EDT 2011

Hi Freemor

feel free take over(or merge) the nanonote-files packages:
  http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/source/tree/master/nanonote-files/base-files
  http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/source/tree/master/nanonote-files/script-files
(or move to your packages)

more info:
  * those files[1] will run once after first boot

  * this script file[2] may some help on format/mount partitions
  * some times you have to make sure your packages run at very end. see here[3] for example

[1]http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/source/tree/master/nanonote-files/script-files/etc/uci-defaults
[2]http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/source/tree/master/nanonote-files/script-files/usr/bin/mtd.nn
[3]http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/source/tree/master/nanonote-files/Makefile#L55