Building August image on Debian 6

Ernest Kugel erik.kugel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 21:19:48 EDT 2011

I'm curious how can the instructions be updated for following releases
(they currently refer to the February build). I'm trying to just change
the release number when checking out with GIT, but attempting that for
the August build failed (the build quit when building cryptography
libraries, which were not part of the broken packages list). I'm trying
now with May build, after also removing the now unnecessary ALSA-LIB
patch, but I was curious if I'm missing something obvious.

--
Ernest Kugel