Qi-Hardware logo: keep-out areas

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Sun Sep 4 11:06:13 EDT 2011

Allin Kahrl wrote:
> I think you're right-on in suggesting this. If we're going to create a
> style guide, I think it's worthwhile to cover all details of an ideal
> execution, including this offset.

Are there any other things you think we should cover ?

> Again, personal preference, I like the Chebyshev Territorial best. It
> looks like you used 2 or 3 basic units of offset.

It's one major grid division in Xfig :-) This means in this case 2.5
basic units. Probably better if we make this an integer as well.

I made a new version, using your pixelization and - tentatively - an
unlabeled 2 units keep out area:

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/logo/qi-hw.pdf
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/logo/qi-hw.png

Source: