New OpenWrt Release: stable 2011-08-27

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Tue Sep 6 09:06:09 EDT 2011

On 08/30/2011 03:31 AM, David Kuehling wrote:
> Shouldn't this be changed to reset the date only in case the current
> date is earlier then the date of the firmware?  Because else I have
> to correct my clock whenever I update.

add to todo list. will fix this this week.
for now this little script file under build script file:(line 58)
   http://fidelio.qi-hardware.com/~xiangfu/bin/compile-openwrt-xburst.sh

I think I will add one line to /etc/VERSION like:
   "build 201109062105"

the we can add this compare and set date time scrip file under openwrt-package.