Some new art

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Fri Sep 9 19:11:21 EDT 2011

On 09/10/2011 04:32 AM, cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com wrote:
> Hello everyone, I have been evaluating ASE on the Ben and have been
> making small quick pieces. I hope you enjoy them and are encouraged
> in some small way to know that they were all made with nothing more
> than the Ben and 2 thumbs. Maybe the ones I called "wallpapers" can
> even make it into the next image as presets...of course only if they

Hi Cenobyte
this is totally cool, yes. I will include some of them to next release.
I like this one:http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Qiwallpaper2.gif
I will set it as my ben wallpaper now :)

thanks Cenobyte

> are good enough. David, you were right my thumbs do hurt now, I'm not
> sure how to fix it? Maybe I can make a new keyboard out of rubber
> instead of hard plastic... anyways it doesn't matter much, this is a
> big step for us. Tell what you think...
>
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Scene.gif
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Eye.gif
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Pigdog0.png
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Abstract.gif
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Clown.gif
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Alex01.gif (BTW this is a tribute
> to Alex4 the game) http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Abstract2.gif
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Qi-wallpaper.gif
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Qiwallpaper2.gif
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Head.gif
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Blinn.gif
>

> I have not submitted scene files (.ase), but if anyone wants them

I think the wiki is ok for upload .ase file.  maybe you can send them
to me. let me try upload them.

thanks again.
xiangfu