New Nanonote keyboard

Freemor freemor at fastmail.fm
Sun Sep 11 08:50:53 EDT 2011

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 05:56:41AM +0400, cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com wrote:
> You may be interested, or this may oddly anger you. It seems a
> little unimportant and frivolous even to me right now, but let me
> know that you think...

I think it is great. Can't say I fully understand your motives (I missed an
ealier part of all this that led to you doing your previous keyboard projsec),
But I think it is fantastic that you are doing all this and sharing the process
hacking is hacking. Be it making new software or making a clay keybaord.

Who knows 20 years from now someone might find a brokendown NanoNote and use
your work to repair it.

Regards,
Freemor