New Nanonote keyboard

cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com
Sun Sep 11 13:00:43 EDT 2011

 I actually did think about that, I saw a kit at the craft store to make
 a silicone mold to "reproduce any item". However, I am starting small
 with the keyboard. If I can get one that is a feasible replacement,
 maybe I could disassemble the guts from the case and attempt making a
 mold for the shell. There is clear liquid clay that I could pour in to
 have a transparent casing.