update linux from 2.6.37.6 to linux 3.0

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Sep 14 04:33:32 EDT 2011

Hi  Lars and other jz kernel develops

Today I merged linux 3.0 patches from qi-kernel.git to openwrt-xburst.git
there are two things different with qi-kernel.git
   1. the OpenDingux A320 code not merged to openwrt
   2. the autodetect nand code not merged to openwrt

can someone point me which commits in qi-kernel.git is for linux upstream? I can try to
forward them to latest linux source code?  thanks in advance

the linux 3.0 works just fine. also it fixed the sound issue.[1]
I will wait the dailybuild then send patches to openwrt upstream.

the kernel source code moved to github. I can not find any linux source tar ball and
the openwrt only support linux 3.0 so I have to git push -f the source code for remove
all the outdata linux 3.1 patches

you may need update the local repo by:(backup your work first)
   git checkout -b temp
   git fetch -a
   git branch -D master
   git checkout -b master origin/master