jOS

Rasmus Wikman rasmus.wikman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 06:37:16 EDT 2011

Thank you for the input!

So for hardware basically a combination of:

MilkyMist - Setup
Arduino - Community
Raspberry Pi - Price

And for software:

Google V8 / Node.js directly on top of *HDL and the rest of the OS
written completely in JavaScript. Could be called "Linux.js" to
utilise a strong brand.

Then it would be as reengineerable and cheap as possible. And most
important for community attention; be written in the most popular
langugage possible.

Thoughts?

Rasmus