Nanonote (almost) dead

Hans Bezemer thebeez at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 17 14:55:42 EDT 2011

Hi!

I was fiddling with my Nanonote to get a 4GB SDHC card to work. It didn't, but
it worked fine. Then I tried to boot my Nanonote and it said:

  VFS: Cannot mount rootfs on unknown block (0,0)

I tried reflashing it and go figure: it stops with the very same error
message. Flashing the UBI was a bit troublesome (the first block failed
twice) but worked in the end. I dunno anymore. Any tips?

Hans Bezemer

--
Absolutely no trees were killed to produce this sig. Well, OK, we had to tie
one up and torture it. That's it.

Visit our website! http://thebeez.home.xs4all.nl/4tH/

*** Home of the 4tH compiler! ***