Nanonote (almost) dead

Hans Bezemer thebeez at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 18 06:20:35 EDT 2011

On Sunday 18 September 2011, you wrote:
> Did you reflash everything to the latest version - u-boot, openwrt
> image? Are you using the latest xburst-tools? Have you tried
> booting from the memcard?
> Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm optimistic we get it back to
> life though ;-)
Hi Wolfgang!

Good to hear while I'm really attached to this little thingy. Booting from
memcard works ok, so there is still some use in it. I took the entire uImage,
u-boot, rootfs and checked md5.

No, I did not use the last xburst tools. You think that would make the
difference? Before it dies, it lists the devices on the NAND correctly,
though (all 4 of them).

Hans Bezemer

--
Absolutely no trees were killed to produce this sig. Well, OK, we had to tie
one up and torture it. That's it.

Visit our website! http://thebeez.home.xs4all.nl/4tH/

*** Home of the 4tH compiler! ***