Report from Free Software Day Szeged - Hungary

sebastien.bourdeauducq at lekernel.net sebastien.bourdeauducq at lekernel.net
Sat Sep 24 11:22:34 EDT 2011

> - > Girls, and developer girls are missed more girl touch, mostly red
> version of the Ben (Girls called the Ben -> "cute pocket computer",

Uhm, I don't think you would solve the problem so easily... If
anything, I believe it could even make it worse, by pointing out that
women are not "normal" developers and need a device customized to fit
typical girl stereotypes.

If you want more women developers in your project, I think the best
option is simply to specifically go talking to them and being
friendly... certainly difficult, slow and inefficient, but should at
least work to some degree.