ANN: 4tH version 3.61.4 has just been released!

Hans Bezemer thebeez at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 2 02:18:08 EDT 2012

On Saturday 31 March 2012, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> > It still features a Ben Nanonote version!
> Wait - it should, no? :-)
> THANKS A LOT!
You're welcome!

> We will definitely try to include this in an image asap, and it
> will be important to have in future products, so it's great you
> keep the Ben in mind.
I'll always have the Ben in mind. But I announced that the v3.61.3 release
would be the last one with a BINARY Ben package, but since I've streamlined
packaging, I thought: "What the heck, it's just one compile more."

And I'm still honored and happy to be part of the official Ben image and
community!

Hans Bezemer
--
Absolutely no trees were killed to produce this sig. Well, OK, we had to tie
one up and torture it. That's it.

Visit our website! http://thebeez.home.xs4all.nl/4tH/

*** Home of the 4tH compiler! ***