'Milkymist One' Video Synthesizer Workshop | 《觉》音乐+艺术 JUE ...

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Tue Apr 3 21:34:10 EDT 2012

> My name is Zoltan Hoppar, from Fedora Project. I'm going to have one event
> again at Vienna with Fedora called Linuxwochen Vienna.

Great! Apologies for the delay in answering...
I just checked, it seems the event is from May 3 to May 5?

So we have to hurry a bit - do you have Milkymist stickers and
brochures now? To get you a Milkymist unit is tough, shipping around
and all the overhead is more than the negative profits (ah, losses)
we already have now.
Is there a chance you can come to the #qi-hardware channel on
Freenode? That's more efficient in going through the details of
how to support you than over the mailing list...
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=qi-hardware

Cheers, thanks a lot for thinking about bringing Qi Hardware with
you to the Linuxwochen Vienna :-)
Wolfgang