mplayer broken?

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Wed Apr 4 03:54:17 EDT 2012


>>>>> "kyak" == kyak  <bas at bmail.ru> writes:

> Hi David,

> I also got the same problem with mplayer.

> At first, i can't get rid of X11 lib dependencies.

> I added --disable-xmga --disable-xshape --disable-xinerama in
> Makefile, but still mplayer binary wants libX11.so.6.

Strange, well a workaround would be to remove libX11 from your staging
dir :)  

> When i provided that lib to mplayer (libX11.so.6 is available in
> staging_dir somewhere), it segfaults. So i can only help by confirming
> the same problem exists for me, i didn't investigate further

What does 'mplayer -vo fbdev' (i.e. no hardware acceleration) do on your
system?

BTW just got an idea about what *could* be wrong.  Had a lot of
segfaults on openwrt recently with code that dlopen()ed libraries with
some unresolved symbols, resulting jumps to address 0.  The hw
acceleration jz47xx_vid is dlopened and could be the culprit.  Going to
do some more debugging the next days.

cheers,

David
-- 
GnuPG public key: http://dvdkhlng.users.sourceforge.net/dk.gpg
Fingerprint: B17A DC95 D293 657B 4205  D016 7DEF 5323 C174 7D40
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.en.qi-hardware.com/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20120404/be16eb97/attachment.pgp>


More information about the discussion mailing list


interactive