fixed mplayer package

kyak bas at bmail.ru
Sat Apr 7 03:07:31 EDT 2012

BTW, i'm still experiencing mplayer: can't load library 'libX11.so.6'
problem. With your MPlayer_r33341-5 build as well.

It is not a problem if we install X11 libraries in a full image. But i
doubt that we do that. My somewhat minimal image doesn't have that (they
are only present on host as a build-time requirement for some packages).
Can someone with official image confirm that ls
/usr/lib/libX* shows anything?

It is better to figure out what exactly pulls this dependency and disable
it explicitely during mplayer's configure.