New OpenWrt Release: stable 2012-04-09

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Thu Apr 12 18:25:12 EDT 2012

> Hi

> A new OpenWrt release(2012-04-09) come out with all packages back.
> MPlayer, QT/GTK applications... please check the ChangLog for more
> detail Xiangfu
[..]
> Packages:
> http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/packages/NanoNote/Ben/2012-04-09
> there are 3300+ packages.

Hi Xiangfu,

more than 3000 software packages?  I'm blown away, great work!  Just
flashed, didn't find any regressions so far.  Bard still lacks epub
support as we don't have a libzip, but that's a know problem.

Ah, and your test plan didn't catch the bogus "PDF" icon
/usr/share/gmenu2x/sections/applications/pickpdf that doesn't seem to
work (superseded by alfilesel+NuPDF anyways?)

Just reading through /usr/bin/pick-pdf: it search ~ for *.pdf and
doesn't find any, of course my .pdf are on a different partition, but
why doesn't it show a message via dialog?

cheers,

David