Statistics: November 2012

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Tue Dec 4 18:25:05 EST 2012

On 04-12-12 23:17, Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Did I forget anything ?

Not really, because I have been awfully silent, but I hope to fire up
some discussion about Iris soon. I still don't understand why it locks
the NanoNote up completely instead of normally powering it down (it
doesn't break anything, but it only boots normally again after removing
all power for a few seconds).

However, I do almost have a bootable SD image ready which can be built
with any cross-compiler, so it should be pretty easy for anyone to
reproduce it and help me fix this issue. But of course "almost" isn't
worth a lot. :-)

Anyway, people saying "please hurry, I want to try that image" probably
make things go faster. In other words, please let me know if you want to
see progress on this. :-)

Thanks,
Bas