Nanonote on 2012 Linux Journal Reader's Choice List: Best Other Linux-Based Gadget

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:08:29 EST 2012

Wolfgang,

Leverage the positive PR.

Consider running a "holiday special" for Nanonote time limited to end of
January 2012.
I assume sales have faded to near zero, and while you need some number in
stock
as replacements etc. for ongoing support, that leaves a pile of what is now
"dead" inventory,
and thus dead money.

Blow the Ben NN's out the door in an Xmas sale, say $85 plus shipping.

Be well,

ron k jeffries

---
Ron K. Jeffries