marketing

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Fri Dec 7 11:46:26 EST 2012

Christoph at pulster.de (Christoph Pulster) writes:

> > only be about 1500 Nanonotes in the "wild"
>
> No wonder. Order with Sharism is pain for EU-customers.

Interesting--my experiences ordering from the US were fantastic:
I just clicked the `buy some' button on their website,
gave them credit-card info and a shipping address,
and NanoNotes showed up on my doorstep 3 days later.
I was really amazed at how quickly I got them
(3 days! From the other side of the world! That's faster
 than I've ever seen a package make it *across town*!)

How/why is the experience for EU customers so much worse?

It's not due to you being further away (you're closer);
is it due to them (or you) have to do something extra
to get the shipment through customs, or due to EU
countries having VAT (which doesn't exist in the US),
differences in credit-card processing, or what?