ANN: 4tH version 3.62.0 has just been released!
thebeez at xs4all.nl
Sun Dec 23 08:17:49 EST 2012
Which still includes the Ben Nanonote version, VM tested!
You can download it at http://thebeez.home.xs4all.nl/4tH/download.html
* The words 'SMOVE', 'LATEST', '*CONSTANT' and '/CONSTANT' have
* The library files now support logfiles, automated date parsing,
LZ77 file compression and CSV file creation.
* The latest defined word can be compiled anonymously.
* Object orientation now supports static methods.
* The library file ansblock.4th is now largely ANS-Forth
compliant. The Sourceforge "Block reserved extension words"
* New peephole optimizers were added to the compiler, so the
compiler directives '[*]', '[/]', '[+]' and '[NEGATE]' are no
* exec_4th() can be optimized for GCC by using the compiler
* The word 'SMOVE' was added, making the library cellmove.4th
* Raspberry Pi port is now available.
* Comes with an extensive library, featuring hundreds
of words covering ANS-Forth compatibility, user defined stacks,
lists, XLS files, floating point, etc. etc.
* Almost 95% of the CORE wordset is supported.
* Comes with a nice, 540 page manual.
* Over 200 examples and 300 libraries.
* Native packages for MS-DOS, MS-Windows, Android, Coherent and Linux.
I have no Facebook account. Consequently, I have no friends and I don't like
anything. Deal with it.
Visit our website! http://thebeez.home.xs4all.nl/4tH/
*** Home of the 4tH compiler! ***
More information about the discussion