New Crocheted Case Ideas

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Fri Feb 10 19:31:33 EST 2012

Jane,

Could you perhaps just... *not include the text of the message
to which you're replying* mixed-in with your reply? It's really
close to impossible to read these responses where you copy
the entire original text and then write your own comments inline
with no indication of who wrote what--all of your messages just
look like you're just re-sending other people's messages.
I know that you've actually written replies in there somewhere...,
but I can't find them.

This should be really easy, even if you don't want to switch
e-mail programs.