Building gst

Andrea Bolognani eof at kiyuko.org
Sun Jan 1 13:38:20 EST 2012

On Sun, Jan 01, 2012 at 02:56:18PM +0100, Garret Raziel wrote:

> Hi, is there any good soul who will build gst (gnu
> smalltalk<http://smalltalk.gnu.org>)
> for NN? Smalltalk is great language and gst is completely in console.
> Although it requires TCL/TK and GTK+, it is possible to build it without it
> (as you don't need them, it is only for GUI packages). I have tried it, but
> I cannot build event simple program for NN.

I did a gst build for the NanoNote a while ago.

I remember having to fiddle around with the system headers because
of some typedef, and obtaining a MIPS binary after three or four
partial compilation steps. It seemed difficult to fix or automate,
and I am not an OpenWrt packaging expert, so I never bothered creating
a proper package for it.

If you are interested, I will try to find that binary build again.

--
Andrea Bolognani <eof at kiyuko.org>