Building gst

Andrea Bolognani eof at kiyuko.org
Tue Jan 3 05:44:28 EST 2012

On Mon, Jan 02, 2012 at 11:31:14PM +0800, Xiangfu Liu wrote:

> with your patches on gst will be great. I will take care about the openwrt
> package stuff.

Thank you for your offer, however the problem is I don’t really have a
patchset. I just repeatedly ran make, fixed what was causing the build
to stop, ran make again…

I recall editing a .h file sitting in /usr/include to make the build go
on, and reverting the changes immediately afterwards: clearly this is
not something you can (or even want to) do programmatically.

After I got my binary build, I did not bother going back and trying to
actually fix the build issues, as opposed to merely work around them.
Maybe in the future I will give it another go; currently, all I have to
offer is that binary build — assuming I can locate it, of course ;)

PS: please don’t CC: me, I’m subscribed to the list.
--
Andrea Bolognani <eof at kiyuko.org>