Drop the upcoming nanonote for an tablet?

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:59:36 EST 2012

Hi guys,

I think more and more the tablet pc market gets stronger, I still
think on my Ben, witch works with my tasks, and solves many problems
on the road when I take a journey. Notetaking, sometimes hacking at my
friend's arduino boards, hearing music, making demo at conferences,
games and such alike. But I have an idea - maybe would be useful for
everybody - and it could be cheaply available. How about to get the
same board with double capacity of memory, integrated WPAN what we
already have as expansion, and little bigger LCD (same size as the
current Ben) with resistive touchpanel as an tiny ben tablet? What do
you think?

Regards,

Zoltan Hoppar
Fedora Ambassador