I'm back! (sort of)

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Fri Jan 20 17:26:05 EST 2012

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wolfgang Spraul
  Sent: 01/20/12 03:19 PM
  To: English Qi Hardware mailing list - support, developers, use cases and fun
  Subject: Re: I'm back! (sort of)

what a long mail, have to read slowly ;-)
Welcome back!
When you departed, you motivated about 10 or so people to wave
goodbye to you - many of those have since departed themselves...
It's quieter on the list nowadays, and more talk action has moved
to the #qi-hardware channel on FreeNode.
But it's great to see you back. Reception of your cases was
outstanding, btw. I'm using mine all the time...

That's truly nice to hear! Thank you :)

I think I know why the modules did not work. Even Debian sid does not expect 3.0 kernel so maybe copying the modules from an older rootfs will work.

Is there a Debian package that will help get sound working on the Ben, or must it be done by hand?

Qi Hardware Discussion List
Mail to list (members only): discussion at lists.en.qi-hardware.com