[Qi Hardware Discuss] Bard Storyteller 0.5 for Nanonote

Alan W Black awb at cs.cmu.edu
Sun Jan 22 06:35:55 EST 2012

Jiří Brožovský wrote:
> Dear Alan,
>
> Many thanks for the reader! I just have tried it on my NanoNote:
>
> - the Bard icon was installed automatically. I can confirm that it works for me.
>
> - the default setup file mentions the /usr/local/doc/alice.txt which
> is not available.

Yes I used to have it in the distribution but removed it, as I thought
it was better to come up with a information message than a file name the
first time.  I should remove the reference completely.

> - and is it possible to set custom colors?

Not yet, but it is the intention.  Each screen (text, file_select, help,
recent, and general_params) has its one colors (foreground, background
and highlight) so it is designed to allow that.  I'll add that at least
as a command line and .bard-config option in the next release.

Alan