New OpenWrt Release: 2012-07-11

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Thu Jul 12 22:44:49 EDT 2012

On 07/12/2012 06:42 PM, David Kuehling wrote:

>> The GTK/QT package failed compile again. there are one more package
>> have problem this time, Octave[1]. if anyone have some idea about test
>> plan please update:
>> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/OpenWrt_Software_Image#Test_Plan
>
>> [1] ~~~~ warning: timestamp on file
>> /usr/lib/octave/3.2.4/oct/mipsel-openwrt-linux-gnu/find.oct is in the
>> future terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
>> what(): std::bad_alloc panic: Aborted -- stopping myself...
>> attempting to save variables to `octave-core'...  save to
>> `octave-core' complete Aborted ~~~~
>
> Hi Xiangfu,
>
> this could be due to insufficient memory.  Anything changed about amount
> of available memory?  What about the overcommit_memory setting?  Did
> that change?

Hi David

My fault, when I do last cleanup on openwrt-xburst, rebase and move all nanonote
files to openwrt-package. I lost one file: /etc/sysctl.conf, just fixed in commit:
    http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/source/commit/be0ae26/

After copy the file to nanonote. the octave works fine. but the gnuplot failed build.
I will try to take a look, try to fix gnuplot.

Xiangfu