Statistics: May 2012

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 12:17:41 EDT 2012

I am puzzled what goal motivates raising the price of Ben Nanonote.

How many Ben NN remain in stock?

Maybe so few people buy Ben  now (maybe 5-10 a month??)
that your analysis is that it will sell almost
as well at the 50 percent higher higher price.

One assumes Ben NN will never be manufactured again, (for many reasons)
so with an inventory of over [estimated] 1,000 units, selling a small stream
of Ben Nanonotes at a higher profit could make sense.

Then a year from now, if sales do not materialize, there is the obvious
option of setting side some [modest] number as replacements for failed units
then doing a blow-out sale of the remaining inventory at $50/each.

Or gift them to schools and write off on taxes.
---
Ron K. Jeffries