Sync with latest OpenWrt upstream (Linux 3.3.8)

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Fri Jun 8 07:12:31 EDT 2012

Hi

Today I finish sync with latest OpenWrt upstream[1]. now we have 4 diff compare with upstream image:
   1. The U-Boot
   2. There are atBen support on our repo
   3. We have a 本 logo for Ben.
   4. Some config files. now Those files maintained under openwrt-package/nanonote-files[2]

I would give BIG Thanks to all the people that help on OpenWrt, Packages, Test etc. now we have Linux-3.3.8
and uClibc-0.9.33.2. let's wait the daily build result. I will try to release next image soon. (definitely this month :-)

In parallel I will work on try to add atUSB support under OpenWrt. means every route have usb-host will
have WPAN(802.154) support.

BTW:
I have ported xburst-tools[3] to OpenWrt. now we can reflash OpenWrt(Ben Nanonote) by using OpenWrt.

[1]Jun 7 2012, svn://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/trunk@32117
[2]http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/source/tree/master/nanonote-files/files
[3]http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/source/tree/master/xburst-tools

Best Regards