IPv6 on Ben Nanonote

kyak bas at bmail.ru
Fri Jun 15 06:49:12 EDT 2012

David, just be careful with an idea to build sound as a module.
This is a boot time/RAM tradeoff:

Sound used to be a module, and, it took precious time to load it during
boot. So we made it builtin. And i'm sure most users have sound loaded
anyway, so there will be no gain in RAM usage, just lose of precious boot
time.

I would agree to move some other (not commonly used) modules, like vfat to
modules and separate ipks, if it's not the case already.