IPv6 on Ben Nanonote

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Sun Jun 17 22:55:54 EDT 2012

Hi

I just feel not right to set Nanonote with a static MAC address. it's not a real NIC and
all nanonote have same MAC address make me feel not good.

As you wrote in email. for people who want the static MAC address.
it's easy to setup:
   fw_printenv  # for get the bootargs
   fw_setenv bootargs g_ether.host_addr=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx  FW_PRINTENV_BOOTARGS_OUTPUT

BTW:
All recently image included 'mtd.nn', and 'mtd.nn fw_setenv_default' run once after
reflash.

Best Regards
Xiangfu