apologies for the 2-week mailman outage

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Thu Mar 1 01:45:19 EST 2012

Now this will bring Werner's statistics down!

On February 15, the harddisk on the main Qi server got
full (again), and I added another 100 GB storage.
However, I didn't notice that the mailman qrunner daemon
became stuck or stopped working.
After hunting down some symptoms over the last few days,
I finally realized that all Qi mailing lists were down for
2 weeks! urgh.

I apologize to everybody, especially Jane who kept sending a
few mails that will hopefully reach their recipients now.

Everything should be back to normal now, with my server to-do
list as large as ever.
Cheers, welcome back,
Wolfgang