Nanonote @ amazon

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:50:17 EST 2012

Jane,

Of course not. Sharism still makes the profit that they make.
Wolgang sells to someone in USA at a price that allows them to sell on
Amazon.

Tuxbrain evidently 9while still in business) was a "master distributor"
so Pulster (Germany) bought from Tuxbrain (Spain) who bought from Sharism.
So he suffers from buying from a middleman.

Buy a Ben wherever you like. All roads lead to Rome. I mean China.
---
Ron K. Jeffries
rjeffries at gmail.com