Case of the missing + key

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Thu Mar 1 19:16:04 EST 2012

   I don't know how debian handles keyboard configuration, but won't running "loadkeys" for the '=' key  after boot solve your problem?

Well I have tried loadkeys =, which does not work. I loaded my colemak.kmap file and even though the fn num-pad is not set up, the + sign for some reason is. Maybe I could just edit it to work the way I want and use that one for now.

I am not sure where the default keymap is stored, if it is easily editable and if it is a good idea to do so...

In the meantime I may try to get dillo and/or netsurf set up.

Thanks