audio visualization on the Ben?

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Tue Mar 6 23:01:58 EST 2012

Ok, so I finally got sox and gnuplot-nox on my Debian sid installation. I tried the first step of converting the .wav to a .dat, but running gnuplot test.dat gave an error so I probably need that program or script. I will wait on this as I have other hacking to do now. We will see how it goes.

So can I just save the wav2png code as wav2png.sh and copy it onto my Nanonote? I do not see a license, so I am not sure what we are technically free to do with it. Or does it not need to be licensed because it is a script? At least I think it is a script...