Updated Logo on the Wiki

Jon Phillips jon at fabricatorz.com
Wed Mar 7 05:11:16 EST 2012

Hi all, I updated the Qi Hardware logo on the wiki and favicon:
http://qi-hw.com/

Here is the SVG version and the colors considering moving towards for
the project:

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Logo

Let's go green! Please share the logo everywhere and lets put it on
our hardware plans.

Werner cleaned it up so it can be cut with CNC and other machines more easily.

http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/wernermisc/source/tree/master/labsw/mech/

Soon we will have simple stickers of this logo for springtime and I
want to start the tradition of marking this logo everywhere, and us
taking pictures of how we market up hardware, walls, paper, etc. We
have to take design ownership over our world!

Jon

--
Jon Phillips 王✳爻气 http://fabricatorz.com ✳ skype: kidproto ✳ irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) ✳ +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)