Updated Logo on the Wiki

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Wed Mar 7 07:51:13 EST 2012

> Hi all, I updated the Qi Hardware logo on the wiki and favicon:
> http://qi-hw.com/

> Here is the SVG version and the colors considering moving towards for
> the project:

> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Logo

> Let's go green! Please share the logo everywhere and lets put it on
> our hardware plans.

The favicon (http://en.qi-hardware.com/w/favicon.ico) is not really
displayed as white-on-green here.  It's more like white-on-light_grey
(almost no contrast).  This is with Firefox 10.  Maybe palette
information was messed up when converting to the archaic windows icon
format?

This is the script that I use to generate favicons:

http://mosquito.dyndns.tv/freesvn/trunk/dkbin/makeicon

cheers,

David