[Qi Hardware Discuss] Bard Storyteller 0.7 for Nanonote

Alan W Black awb at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 8 14:43:33 EST 2012

Jiří Brožovský wrote:
> Hello Alan,
>
> Thank you very much for this nice update!
>
> I can open some epub files (even with correct text encoding - that's
> great!) but the Bard refuses to open other ones (I will try to find
> why).

I tried this on a whole bunch of epub files, and tried to follow the
standard for reading files (I haven't followed the whole standard but
thought I was close).

I'm not surprised that there are some it doesn't work on.  If you can
email the file (assuming you can legally do that), I'll take a closer look.

Note I can't deal with DRM's files (and probably never will be able to
do that), but I should at least tell the user its DRM'd.

thanks

Alan