Ben Nanonote Next Release

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Mar 14 23:13:47 EDT 2012

Hi

I am working the next release. the first success build is here:
  http://fidelio.qi-hardware.com/~xiangfu/build-nanonote/openwrt-xburst.full_system-20120313-M/

Issues:
   hwclock: select() to /dev/rtc to wait for clock tick timed out
   mplayer: can't load library 'libfaad.so.2', strange that we didn't select faad2.

Package compile fine have run time error:
   mediatomb
   nanoterm
   freedroid

Here is more information about next release:  http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/OpenWrt_Software_Image#Next
there are a lot of packages not compile any more. my plan is remove mediatomb/nanoterm/freedroid from images
and fix the mplayer and hwclock bug. then trigger the release build in buildhost.

If anyone want help on fix the bug or failed package you can use the SDK:
  http://fidelio.qi-hardware.com/~xiangfu/build-nanonote/openwrt-xburst.full_system-20120313-M/OpenWrt-SDK-xburst-for-Linux-x86_64-gcc-4.6-linaro_uClibc-0.9.33.tar.bz2

Xiangfu