Ben Nanonote Next Release

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Thu Mar 15 05:32:45 EDT 2012

> Hi

> I am working the next release. the first success build is here:
> http://fidelio.qi-hardware.com/~xiangfu/build-nanonote/openwrt-xburst.full_system-20120313-M/

[..]

> mplayer: can't load library 'libfaad.so.2', strange that we didn't
> select faad2.

I guess mplayer (or the included/statically linked ffmpeg2 lib)
autodetected libfaad2 (as you nowadays build all packages by default)
and just used it.  Autoconf is not really a good idea if you want to
keep track of package dependencies.

Just add libfaad2 to the image or patch mplayer to not search for it in
the first place.  AFAIR I tried to explicitely disable all
patent-related codecs in mplayer, so throwing out libfaad2 may be the
better/cleaner route?

cheers,

David