Re: 'Milkymist One' Video Synthesizer Workshop | 《觉》音乐+艺术 JUE ...

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:20:07 EDT 2012

Hi Guys,

My name is Zoltan Hoppar, from Fedora Project. I'm going to have one event
again at Vienna with Fedora called Linuxwochen Vienna. I would like to make
an talk about copyleft hardware, and bring my Nanonote to the event. But I
don't know if it's possible to receive some flyers and an Milkymist too
that I could send it back when the event has finished. I could accept
someone either who lives here nearby to Vienna, or Austria and has an
Milkymist.

What do you think it's possible somehow?

Thanks,

Zoltan
Zoltanh721 at fedoraproject.org

PS: Earlier I have received some flyers from Yi, but this has been given
out to the people.

--
PGP:  06853DF7